The AppNexus Summit is just around the corner and we are proud to be a leading sponsor this year!
At Adloox, we actually care about our clients. Quality service...
right from word go.
- We are fast. We take a hands on approach when it comes to your implementation.
- We are dedicated. We assign analysts to your campaign and they check your delivery every day.
- We are proactive. When we detect something, we tell you, and we go to work. No delays.
- We go the extra mile. Your campaign may have ended, but we don't stop there. We keep running our forensics behind the scenes, and present you with our findings.
Our technology is strong, and so is our reputation...
- Viewability: Our reporting metrics go deep, as deep as you like.
- Brand Safety: We block when we say we block, and only when we should.
- Blacklisting: Our black lists are big, really big. We update and categorise daily.
- Client retention: We build client relationships that are long-term - based on innovative technology, attention to detail, and quality.
Our technology and our data is built for you...
- Bespoke reporting, categorised and labelled, just how you like them.
- Custom-made dashboards, visually pleasing, and catering to your every analytical need.
- Rapid turnaround for tech products and new reporting metrics. We build the tools you ask for.
- Client-focused audits that are unique. Our trend analyses and recommendations are bespoke to your mission, your objectives and your optimisation.
Why make things lengthy and complicated? We don't...
- Easy to use UI and clear, concise reporting.
- Super quick implementation. No trafficking, one size fits all.
- DSP and exchange integrations mean no bottlenecks for going live.
- Readily exportable data, in any format.
Written by Marco Ricci, CEO, Adloox
Advertisers’ money lost to ad fraud every year is totalling $7.2billion. That’s the latest number we’re hearing.
Viewability ranks highly as a display ad metric. However, Marco Ricci, CEO of ad verification firm Adloox, told eMarketer’s Bill Fisher why viewability becomes even more important when it’s looked at alongside brand safety and ad fraud measurements.
UK advertisers pour billions into digital ad investment annually. Yet, thanks to digital advertising’s inherent measurability, data shows the proportion of ads being seen by people in the UK is still surprisingly low. Whether that’s good or bad is up for debate—increasingly sophisticated performance metrics have made viewability just one of several measures upon which to judge an ad’s ultimate effectiveness.
We are proud to welcome Cream UK as the latest agency to join the Adloox Approved Agency Scheme. Cream UK’s membership highlights a strong commitment to rigorously stamp out malpractice in advertising and their zero-tolerance approach to ad fraud, ensuring their clients always get the results they deserve.
2015 saw ad blocking grab all the headlines. But a recent study has highlighted an issue that we think is more deserving of marketers’ immediate attention – ad fraud. The research conducted by the Association of National Advertisers (ANA) concluded that advertisers will lose $7.2billion to ad fraud this year, up 14% from 2015.
We are happy to welcome Infectious Media into our Adloox Approved Supplier (AAS) Scheme. This partnership highlights Infectious Media’s commitment to implementing new standards in brand safety, viewability and ad fraud prevention. By embracing Adloox’s sophisticated verification technology, Infectious Media can deliver higher performance, more accountability and bolster the confidence of its clients.
We are proud to announce that Hitch Digital, a leading global RTB network, are the latest client to gain membership into the Adloox Approved Supplier Scheme (AAS). This is another step in Hitch Digital’s ongoing commitment to brand safety, viewability and ad fraud prevention. By partnering with Adloox, Hitch Digital can ensure their clients receive the best possible return on investment in the digital space, with peace of mind that their ads are being verified by the leader in the industry.
We are delighted to announce All Response Media as our latest client in the Adloox Approved Agency Scheme (AAA)!
This month, Adloox hit the big apple as the leading sponsor of ad:tech New York 2015.
ad:tech is a conference and exhibition where the marketing, technology and media communities come together to share new ways of thinking, build strong partnerships, and define new strategies to address the key industry challenges and opportunities.
We are delighted to let you know that we are going Bigger and Better at Dmexco this year! Come meet the team at Hall 7, Stand A64 to discuss how we can help your business and protect your client’s campaigns. We even have a fantastic competition this year, so come win a prize!
Adloox is today delighted to announce the opening of our New York office.
What a fantastic event with over 30,000 Media Execs sharing knowledge, passion and exciting new technology all under 1 roof!
Adloox , the Premium Ad Verification company, is today happy to announce the signing of several significant partnerships in Europe and the US.
The Co-Founders of Adloox are delighted to welcome Marco Ricci as the new CEO of the company. Marco joins having led the global Commercial teams at fellow verification specialists Telemetry, and also at Google and RTB specialists VisualDNA.